1. MOTOR SKILLS - Students explore, develop, combine and refine body and spatial awareness, motor patterns, manipulation of objects and rhythmical movements through a wide variety of physical activities.
2. MOVEMENT KNOWLEDGE - Students apply movement principles in developing efficient movement and demonstrate knowledge of safety procedures, rules, strategies, etiquette, history, origin and cultural perspectives in a variety of settings.
3. HEALTH-RELATED PHYSICAL FITNESS - Students understand the relationship of physical activity to fitness and health and achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of fitness.
4. PERSONAL AND SOCIAL BEHAVIOR - Students demonstrate responsible personal and social behavior in a physical setting by developing self-control, cooperative skills, appropriate sports-related behavior, respect for individual differences and regard for safety.
5. PERSONAL WELL BEING - Students appreciate the benefits of play and develop values, attitudes
2013 Penn Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55405
Telephone: 612.668.2760 | Fax: 612.668.2770